Sunday, June 29, 2008

YARD SALE!!!

Attention to the three maybe four people who read this blog.... I am having a yard sale the 12th of July. It will be located in West Jordan. I am trying to get as many people as I can to join. So everyone who is interested on de-junking there home... Let me know! I will be placing an ad in the SL TRIB. So whoever brings there stuff if everyone will just pitch in a couple of dollars for that. One more thing!!! You do not need to attend the yard sale to sale your stuff. I just need everyone to have there stuff marked and dropped off at the location the night before. I am going to keep track of everything that is sold so everyone will get there amount! This will be a very organized operation!! So PLEASE anyone who is interested! You can contact me though my email which is socutebkb@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I have been going through my stuff already! I'm so excited to de-junk so I can make room for all the new stuff from IKEA:)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

What a great idea--wish we'd be around, but I don't know how much I could get rid of... hope it goes really well for you!

Anna Heywood said...

Great minds think alike! I have been trying to orchestrate one of my own, but that is pretty unsuccessful, so count me in with you! Thanks for the opportunity!

Rebekah said...

Dude! I am so in!!! :) I have to work til 1 that day, but after that I can help the rest of the day.