What can I say about our weekend??....Blah Blah Blah!
Friday...No work! I think we went to target! Saturday we went to our Niece Peighton's 3rd Birthday party! She is so stinking cute. Her sister who is 5 cut her bangs the week before. (What a nice sister.) When Rories Mom asked her why she did that, she said "I just wanted to see her face". Then Morgan and I went and saw Horton Hears a Who! That was a very cute movie! Then Sunday we went to church came home and baked. We have been baking every Sunday. I love it and its fun to have Morg in the kitchen with me. We made Banana Bread (Morgans Favorite) and the best chocolate chip cookies. That are still really soft!
For the most part it was a pretty uneventful weekend!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
What can I say about our weekend??....Blah Blah Blah!
Posted by Brittney & Morgan at 10:36 PM
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Morgan and I went to the store a week ago and he asked me if I would cook something new for dinner. That means in code, "Would you cook something my Mom used to make." I asked him what he would like and he said, Tatar Tot Casserole.
I have never eaten a Casserole! Growing up I don't think my Dad liked food mixed together so we never had them. I have also never had hamburger helper. My dad hated it and my Mom tried to make it one time and he caught her!
Well I agreed to make it for my sweet husband!....And I Brittney Thompson actually really liked Tatar Tot Casserole! The best part though was Morgan said it was better then how he remembered it! But one thing for sure...It did not look as good as it tasted!
Posted by Brittney & Morgan at 9:34 PM
I was tagged by my cute friend Danielle! Here's my life in a nutshell:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am! Daylight savings is killing me!
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I usually have Orange Juice and a Granola Bar. Sometimes I have OJ with Toast. Today just OJ.
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Josh Kelley, Mary J. Bliege and Natasha Bettingfield.
4. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda Civic
5. Favorite sandwich? The Classic PB & J
6. Favorite item of clothing? American Eagle hoodie and jeans!
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Bora Bora (But not until I am skinny)
8. What color is your bathroom? White walls but I have decorated it with a light teal.
9. Where would you retire? Retire...What? Morgs not even done with school. We have not even begun to think about retiring!
10. Most memorable birthday? My 26th birthday. Morg threw me a surprise party and then took me to Midway to stay at Johnson's Mill Bed and Breakfast!
11. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball and Basketball
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Probably Neither!
13. What is your shoe size? 7.5 sometimes an 8
14. Pets? None
15. What did you want to be when you were little? A fashion designer, A teacher. Now my dream job is to check receipts at Costco.
16. What are you today? I am nervous to talk to my boss tomorrow about giving me a raise!
17. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish and Baby Ruths
18. Your favorite flower? I love all kind of flowers and probably could not pick one!
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Who the heck knows...I will get back to you on that!
20. What are you listening to right now? A Swanson Broth commercial!
21. What is the last thing you ate? Tatar Tot casserole.
22. Do you wish on stars? Of course
23. What faith are you? LDS
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? That would be Dr. Keith Victor Nelson
25. Hair Color? Brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Miss Martin 3rd Grade! She was the best!
27. Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide.
28. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday...Had a complete breakdown to my Mom.
29. What is under your bed? Our Luggage
30. What did you do last night? Did some laundry and watched biggest loser.
31. Favorite smell? Cookies in the oven.
32. What are you afraid of? Not having babies!
33. How many towns have you lived in? Magna, West Jordan, Ephraim, Salt Lake, Sugarhouse.
34. Do you make friends easily? I think so... it depends if I like ya! Just Kidding!
Now I tag... Megan (My sista), Kelly and Lenzi
Posted by Brittney & Morgan at 8:53 PM
Monday, March 10, 2008
The best part is, I dont work on Fridays!! Morgan only worked a half day so he was home early. We went to Roberts so I could find something to create for my Easter decoration. Reason 113 Why Morgan is the best husband: because he will always go to Roberts with me without one complaint out of his mouth! (I secretly think he enjoys it) I was able to create a cute little table decoration for under 25 dollars. See Picture below....
The runner was marked down 30% off, the tin container I used the 40% off coupon. I got the eggs at 30% off. And I just filled the tin with some grass/twine stuff that was only 2 dollars! Another tip that I have is to go to Roberts right after the hoilday and you can get really great deals for next years holiday!
Later that evening we had Keily and Bryan over for some Rock Band! Had some food and Rocked Out! Then Morgan and I snuggled up and watched the Moive, King of California!
Saturday: Slept in, had a yummy breakfast! Then we went to Hale Center Theatre (We have season tickets) to see Civil War, starring Merrill Osmond! Yea Right...He didn't show up! I think they are just using his name to sale tickets! It was really good though! It is amazing what they do with there stage! I give this play 3 stars (Out of 5). Then we went and looked at a model home in Daybreak. (We like to pretend that we are ready to buy a house and have lots of money, the truth is that we are not ready for that kind of commitment!) Then to top off the evening we played some more Rock Band with Matt and Kelly! We will refer to them as Sno White and Thor (Thats there Rocker names)
Sunday: Early Church especially with the daylight savings! The best Sunday nap ever! (3 hours) then off to Aunt Kristys house for dinner. The highlight was Morgan and Megan trying to give Riley a swirlie and there rubber band war!
Well that was my weekend! To top it all of which made my Monday not so AWFUL...I got this really cute Nine West bag from TJ Maxx for only 25$.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Only 3 more work days to go!!!
Posted by Brittney & Morgan at 9:59 PM