Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was tagged by my friend Bekah...To get to know a little bit more about me!
8 THINGS I LOVE / I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
Family
My Religion
My Husband
Laughing
Vacations
Primary
Meeting New People
Blogging
~
8 BOOKS I'VE READ AND ENJOYED:
(This is super embarrassing but I have only read, maybe 3 books since I was married four years ago. So they might be a little out-dated)
Charlie
Sam
Adam
Sister
Night
Twilight
(I have not read this book yet but I bought it and I am hoping
that I will love it)
FIVE Languages of LOVE
Anne of Green Gables
~
8 PHRASES OR WORDS I SAY OFTEN:
Morgan James Thompson
Holy Hell
Are you kidding me?
"I was just kidding"
WOW
Morgie
Are you ready to come back?
(I say that like 10 times a day)
Bull Crap

~
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
Have Kids
Go to Europe
Buy a House
See my husband graduate!
Join the mile high club
Be skinny enough to wear a bikini
See my siblings married!
Do something that changes someone else's lives!

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED OR REMEMBERED THIS PAST YEAR:
That I have the best Husband in the whole entire world!
27 is not that old
I have caught up with a lot of old friends
How to make the best Chocolate Chip Cookies
That Primary requires a lot of Patience
My family is always going to be there for me!
It's ok that people get pregnant and I don't!
(I am still working on that last one)
Living in an apartment is OK
~
8 PEOPLE I WANT TO TAG:
Megan
Amber Baer
Anna
Kelly
Danielle
Cassie
Dezi
Liza

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy you are finally going to read Twilight. You have to tell me what you think about it okay. :)

Brittney said...

I was so happy to see a new posting today - finally!:) My favorite thing was that one of your goals is to be in the mile high club, woo hoo!!