Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lack of Blogging

So does anyone check my blog anymore??

I have been such a blogger loser lately. For quite sometime I checked everyone's blog (almost) everyday and was excited to read about all the new and fabulous things people were doing. But ever since Morgan and I were thrown up against a brick wall, not really feeling the whole blogging scene. When I refer to the brick wall I mean... what is Adoption. Cause for us right now it is a brick wall! You get thrown up against it your face smashed up against the rough surface just to step away and realize that even though you have a couple of scratches and cuts, Your Fine! And your still on the other side of that dumb brick wall!

So what have we been doing?...

I decided that I needed a project to get my mind off the massive HUGE brick wall I was standing up against. So I am making my Christmas Tree decorations entirely out of paper. I am excited about how this will turn out and hope that it turns out as cute as it looks in my head. (Pictures to come)

I got a new calling....Drum Roll Please! Primary Singing Person! Hold back your laughter...Especially you Kelly! :) When the bishop asked me, Morgan OUTLOUD started laughing. Because the thought of his wife standing up and singing and leading ANYONE in song was to much for him to take. A part of me died that day!

Morgan got a new laptop...BORING! He has been basking in it's glory the entire day. I would not be surprised if him and the fedex man didn't embrace! School is going really well this semester and even though he is busy, he has not freaked out yet. He is allowed a couple of freak-outs every semester.

We are going to DisneyLand in December and I am so freakin excited!!

Mable is still the cutest Dog and I dressed her up for Halloween. I have decided that because I have no children I am going to become a Crazy dog lady. I dressed her up as a bumblebee! I will have to post a picture later. She was so stinkin cute!

Anyway...
Please someone comment on this post so I know that my Mom is not the only person who reads this...LOVE YOU MOM, YOUR THE BEST!

pEAcE

12 comments:

Cassie said...

Brit! I totally check your blog! I've missed you witty posts. :) I LOVE that you're the primary chorister. You'll love it, those little primary nuggets are easy to fall in love with.

Erin and Matt said...

I read your blog! We love you! Your ornaments sound so fun - you have to post pictures when you're done! Have so much fun in Disneyland - color me jealous!

The Allen Family said...

I totally read your blog! I think you'll be great at that calling. That's the calling I want. :) I LOVE hearing little kids sing primary songs!! I'm way jealous you're going to Disneyland! Have fun! (But that's hard not to.) I'm hoping we get to go next year.

Amy Horlacher said...

Britt-
I LOVE your blog...When I read it I titter like a school girl. I think you are about the darn funniest girl I know. I screamed with delight when I heard you are the primary chorister.....bless your heart for doing it, love that a part of you died that day. you'll be sooooo good at it. You're a doll and i love ya tons.

Amber and Eric said...

I totally read your blog. And you and I both know that I don't keep up on mine either. Your Christmas decorations are adorable, I love them and wish I was as talented as you are at designing. I can't wait to hear about Disneyland! I wish we could go with you.

Meredith said...

Hey Brittney, I read! :) I'm sorry about the brick wall you're facing, darn it!

I totally want to see pictures of your ornaments. I am intrigued...

K said...

Brittney, you have to know that everytime I see that you have updated your blog I pretty much drop what I am doing to read it. I am serious! I am sorry about the brick wall but I am SO happy about your new calling! If I can do it girl, you can do it 20 times better :) Maybe I'll have to come to your ward one of these weeks :)

Lyndee said...

thanks for commenting on my blog :) I do read yours too! :) the ornament idea sounds fun and I want to see pictures for sure so I can steal your ideas! :) hehe! And good luck to you! you guys are awesome :)

Rebekah said...

I still read your blog. Looking forward to the pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Love you Brit!

Danielle said...

I still read your blog! I'm happy that you are the primary chorister. I got sucked into playing my flute on Sunday and then found out that Amy Staley (the ward choir director) made the mo-tab choir so she'll be released, and the choir peeps voted me to be the new choir director. BAHHH. I hope it doesn't really happen. Mike laughed out loud when I told him that too.
The kids will love you though because you are so fun and lovable! Good luck.
P.S. I'm glad that Mable is like your child. Molly is my daughter that I'll never have. Maybe we could have a play date.

Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

I read your blog!! :)