Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hope everyone had a GREAT thanksgiving! I LOVE Thanksgiving! It has always been my #2 favorite holiday. This year was my sides turn in the rotation so we traveled to my parents house for dinner. I was in charge of the table setting...(My favorite assignment). Side note...Jenilyn or Jamie if you ever read my blog please show Pam these pictures. She would be so proud of me.
The flowers were my favorite part. I am kind of starting a side floral buisness for myself. I did some of the flowers for my sisters wedding and then did all of my cousins. I also have a couple more upcoming weddings. Anyway...I have really enjoyed doing it.

This year I am thankful for many things so I thought I would make a list....(In NO Particular Order)
1. My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
2. My husband and Best Friend Morgan James Thompson
3. My Dog Mable
4. My Parents
5. My Husbands Parents
6. My Siblings and there Spouses
7. My Talents
8. The roller coaster of Adoption. Even though I am REALLY feeling the motions of this. I know one day I will experience the Joy in the process.
9. Our Caseworker MaryAnne!
10. My Job and the people I work with.
11. My Home
12. My friends
13. My husbands job
14. My Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts and Cousins
15. Rorie and Peighton
16. DisneyLand
17. SYTYCD
18. My Christmas tree
19. My hubbys kisses

And...I am just very thankful for my life and EVERYTHING in it! The good, The bad and The ugly!


#1

Here are a couple of pictures of the table I did at Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Jenilyn said...

OH....EM...GEE! It is SO weird that you posted this...can I just tell you that for the past MONTH I have been thinking (I have no idea why) about the time you and my mom had a table setting contest....SO WEIRD!!! I swear I'm pyschic or something! I will def show my mom these pix b/c they are the freaking bomb dot com brit!!!! You are so freaking talented...I can't say it enough...I wish I had at least HALF your creativity and insight!

Amber and Eric said...

Sooooo cute! Love it!

Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

You have amazing talent Brittney!!

The Allen Family said...

Wow Brit! Gorgeous! What a fun job for Thanksgiving - and no cooking!

K said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lindsey Colvin said...

You're incredible cousin =) I'm super proud of you and wish I were closer so that we could work on flowers together. Love ya!

Unknown said...

LOVE your table, SO pretty, and the pics of you and Morgan...SUPER cute.

pammysua said...

uuummmm, I think I still owe you Olive Garden! I bow to the master table decorator!

lil megan said...

freakin' love the table decor, I wish I could think of things like that. I check your blog, so your not a total looser (j/k) I just don't have a lot of time since i'm in school. Don't worry though my blog suck, I should just delete it, because I swear nobody reads it. Hope things are going well for you, you guys have been through a lot, my heart goes out to you, this whole baby thing stinks it shouldn't be this hard for anyone. I'll keep trying to have faith if you will...deal? For both of us!

Anonymous said...

buy ugg boots

ugg boots

ugg boots online

ugg on sale

ugg boots on sale

Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg


wholesale watches
replica watches
cheap watches

Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches