Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was tagged by my cute friend Danielle! Here's my life in a nutshell:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am! Daylight savings is killing me!
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I usually have Orange Juice and a Granola Bar. Sometimes I have OJ with Toast. Today just OJ.
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Josh Kelley, Mary J. Bliege and Natasha Bettingfield.
4. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda Civic
5. Favorite sandwich? The Classic PB & J
6. Favorite item of clothing? American Eagle hoodie and jeans!
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Bora Bora (But not until I am skinny)
8. What color is your bathroom? White walls but I have decorated it with a light teal.
9. Where would you retire? Retire...What? Morgs not even done with school. We have not even begun to think about retiring!
10. Most memorable birthday? My 26th birthday. Morg threw me a surprise party and then took me to Midway to stay at Johnson's Mill Bed and Breakfast!
11. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball and Basketball
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Probably Neither!
13. What is your shoe size? 7.5 sometimes an 8
14. Pets? None
15. What did you want to be when you were little? A fashion designer, A teacher. Now my dream job is to check receipts at Costco.
16. What are you today? I am nervous to talk to my boss tomorrow about giving me a raise!
17. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish and Baby Ruths
18. Your favorite flower? I love all kind of flowers and probably could not pick one!
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Who the heck knows...I will get back to you on that!
20. What are you listening to right now? A Swanson Broth commercial!
21. What is the last thing you ate? Tatar Tot casserole.
22. Do you wish on stars? Of course
23. What faith are you? LDS
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? That would be Dr. Keith Victor Nelson
25. Hair Color? Brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Miss Martin 3rd Grade! She was the best!
27. Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide.
28. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday...Had a complete breakdown to my Mom.
29. What is under your bed? Our Luggage
30. What did you do last night? Did some laundry and watched biggest loser.
31. Favorite smell? Cookies in the oven.
32. What are you afraid of? Not having babies!
33. How many towns have you lived in? Magna, West Jordan, Ephraim, Salt Lake, Sugarhouse.
34. Do you make friends easily? I think so... it depends if I like ya! Just Kidding!

Now I tag... Megan (My sista), Kelly and Lenzi

0 comments: