Friday, February 27, 2009

Huge Sigh....

Congratulations to the Thompson's who have the internet again! I am sitting in our little office looking out the window (It is a beautiful day)! We absolutely love our new house! Morg and I bought a little townhouse in the WVC. It is 3 bedroms and 2 1/2 baths. It is so weird to have so much space and also to have an upstairs. It is just perfect for our little family of 2 and has room to grow. Close to the freeway which Morg needed because he spends most of his time at the U of U. We have not been to our ward yet. This sunday will be our first time...I am kind of nervous.
I am just the happiest little homeowner! The day we closed I asked Morgy to make a stop at home depot. I was going to buy myself some paint. I started small and painted my 1/2 bath which is also my laundry room. (Yes..I have my own washer and dryer) I ripped down the mirror (When I say me I mean Morg) had my cute brother hang a new light fixture I got from IKEA. And painted away! I think it is super cute and it is was so fun! That is the only room that has color so far. I really need to work on my patience because I just want to go out and buy everything I want to make it more us. Money kind of gets in my way! Morg told me to make a wish list and he said he would make sure I got at least 1 thing every pay period. Isn't he the best little husband!
Anyway...I am loving our little home! I will be taking some picture this afternoon and posting. Cant wait to share them with everyone!

8 comments:

AngiDe- Nana's Box said...

ooooh, it sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see pictures!
congrat's on being a homeowner! ;)

XO

The Bohman Family said...

Yah I can't wait to see it! You guys will have to invite us over sometime.

Cassie said...

Yay! Congrats, can't wait to see some pics.

Kelly Stubbs said...

Can't wait to see pictures :)

Levi and Meg said...

I saw your lil wish list.. Its not so little. I think your home is already way cute but I KNOW you will make it cuter! You always do. Speaking of cute.. Did you call that photogragher yet? Just kidding!

The Allen Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! How exciting for you two!

Lyndee said...

Congrats on your new place! That is so fun! :)

Sara (Ferreira) Haslam said...

Brittney, congrats on being a homeowner!! How exciting!!