Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pocatella

Well this year we traveled North for Thanksgiving! Morgan has family in Pocatello, Idaho. As much as I really dis-like Pocatello...I had a lot of fun! Morg has a Great family! We ate some good food and watched some funny movies. All in all it was a Great holiday!

(Left to Right) Tyler, Rorie, Sara, Mama Cindy, Me, Peighton and Morgan. We all matched so well...Except Morg.

The Ladies!
I love my Nieces! Peighton only wanted to sit on her Aunt Brittneys lap!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute pictures-glad you guys enjoyed Idaho!

Bart said...

Nice Picts, But you've got to fix the writing it's way hard to read!!!

Dillon and Christie said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Levi and Meg said...

So cute!! Where is Colby?