Thursday, February 4, 2010

LoVe lOvE LOVE!!!

I was looking thru old pictures on the computer and ran across some that I thought would be appropraite to share this month.
My husband has always been good at Valentines Day...
When He and I were just friends I was writing to a missionary that I was fond of and Morgan had roses delivered to my work. He wrote on the card, "I know there not from ____ but, they are the next best thing." I mean come on! Why didnt I just see it then!
So on Valentines Day 7 years ago my husband gave me my first "real" Valentines Day.
That morning I made him breakfast and gave him some cookies I had made and then we went and saw...I think...50 first dates. Then he disappeared and said be ready at 7 and dress nice. I am taking you somewhere really nice for dinner.
He picked me up and in the car said that he had forgot his wallet and needed to go back to his house. So we get there he says I will just run in. So I'm waiting in the car and he comes out and says, Come and see how cute Rorie looks. (Rorie is our neice who was 1 then) He knew I would not argue to seeing her cute little face.
So we walk in his parents front door and the pictures below are what I saw....
(It would be better if I could ever figure out how to download them in the order I would like!)




There were paper hearts everywhere, as well as candles. We had a very romantic dinner and then danced in his kitchen. It was AWESOME! As we were dancing, I just cried. I had never had someone who put so much thought and time into something for me! I had never felt so special!

Everyone gave Morgan a hard time saying that he set his bar to high and he would never catch up to it again....
Babe....Are you going to let that be true?
I kind of posted this to challenge him a little bit. I am a sucker for Valentines Day!





7 comments:

Jenilyn said...

Brit,
You've got a keeper. Don't let him get away.

Unknown said...

That is totally romantic. I love stuff like this. Good thing to challenge and remind:).

AngiDe said...

What a cool idea!!! I love the hearts hanging from the ceil. What a creative man you have there! :)

XO

Cassie said...

That is so sweet! I'm going to show this post to Tim, maybe he'll take a hint!

The Allen Family said...

Wow! That is very creative and so cute! Hilarious that you posted this to also challenge him... I'll be excited to see what he does this year. :)

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I remember being jealous that you and Morgan were "just friends" and yet he treated you better than anyone I know's boyfriend. What a great guy. I'll have to tell Mike to read your blog!

The Stubbs Family said...

What a great guy that Morgan is... unfortunately for my poor sweetie she lucked out and got stuck with one of those "go out an buy it the night before" kind of guys.

We miss you guys! When we getting together. Maybe we could pay Grandma Holly to watch the kids while we go on a double one of these nights. :)